Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

HOLY...

Okay, I know Bohemian Rhapsody sounds great, but you just make it much better! Nice sprite work with Protoman on keyboard, Dr. Light on drums, and Bass on bass (pun intended). Definately underated at #225 right now. I mean, that this almost matches up with Rise of the MK, not there, but friggin close.

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Luigi's voice! UGH!

I got that song and every time it gets to the part where Luigi would do a little grunt in the movie, I hear it in the song! I just need to know, did you just input the sound in the movie or is what I'm hearing in the original song really what sounds like Luigi...am I crazy? Is there anybody else out there too?

By the way this is awesome, I've never seen a video game parody so wonderfully put together! I look forward to your upcoming movies.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

This should teach you a lesson...

You shouldn't ask for sequels...the animators will make them if they want to, or you might get something like this.

But still, he could've been more creative even if he didn't really want to make a sequel. And it might have been better, if everybody wasn't nagging for a sequel...

Now I think Dave has won every award

Sonic: ittp trailer Sonic: ittp trailer

Pointless

It has been 4 years! I think after about 1 year or more, everybody would notice, HE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THE GAME! These previews are good but they will not make a game! I hope no one else is as gullable as most are saying it looks cool, but THIS WAS POSTED 4 YEARS AGO! Look at the origin date.

Origin - 10/21/2000 11:16AM EST

There will be no game!

Kid Icarus (VGDC) Kid Icarus (VGDC)

The sounds!

The sounds were so very much a part of this. I really wanted to know where you got these and if i could use them! Plz tell me cuz im tryin to make my own sobe flash production.

how it will end. how it will end.

OMFG!

This was, like, the best animated flash movie ever! Everything was so funny, sensble, and smooth. I only thought that there should have been some animation of the eyebrows on the guys playin the game. It would have made it clearer of what their expressions were....i know not a big deal, but still awesome movie! Make more!

AYB: Sonic Adventure AYB: Sonic Adventure

Editing

Using AYB was pretty good with Sonic Adventure, however most of the time you used basically the same text making it obvious that you just put in the words. At least the original bitmap editors didn't make it obvious it was fake. But, yet this was a good creation.

Megaman Dead? Pt.1 Megaman Dead? Pt.1

Why is this on megaman video page?

Currently, my score is higher than this and my movie is not on the page of megaman. He doesn't even have other submissions like me. My video link is http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=96075 If you look today or other days maybe, my score might be higher. My score on this day was 1.87 and this guys score was 1.72. I just want to know. My question is "Do people have stupid votes, or did they vote high just to be viewed by others to blam this?" Someone just please answer my question.

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

This was fucking awesome

This truly captures the online experience of having a game that just will not connect. Maybe you should create an alternate ending where the noob reconnects and Bowser is tearing up everyone, then just make up the ending from there. Hope you try me idea. Did I mention that it was fucking awesome?

Megaman's Glitch Megaman's Glitch

I need kirby

Where did you get those sprites for Kirby? I need those! I REALLY REALLY need those. Tell me plz. I really need them!

rebornMCW responds:

Kirby sprites is from http://pages.cthome.net/mnoni/webpage/spritesheets.html. Hopes that helps